Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unregistered sex offender in Tilton sentenced to 21 months in prison
James Nelson Lund, 37, of Tilton and Berlin, and formerly of Vasselboro, Maine, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He will be under supervised release for 10 years after he serves his sentence.
When Lund was arrested in Tilton last May, he had his personal belongings in a pickup truck; he told police he preferred to live a transient lifestyle and he and his wife planned on moving to the Midwest.
Police had been tipped off that Lund had been living with his wife at 9 School St., Apt. 1.
Lund has been required to register as a sex offender since 2001, when he pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor in Maine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 35
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424