Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Pickup truck sought in Sandown hit-and-run
The teen, whose name police are not releasing at this time, suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
Sgt. Aurie Roy said the incident happened about 7:50 p.m. as the children were walking near 409 Main St., the northern side of Route 121A.
Roy said the younger boy told police he remembered hearing a loud vehicle coming just before the 13-year-old boy was hit by the mirror of a pickup truck.
Police are looking for a white or silver pickup truck, possibly with a loud exhaust, with a damaged side mirror which fled the scene. Investigators recovered parts from the truck mirror at the scene.
Anyone with information about the truck or the incident is asked to call police at 887-3887 or Rockingham County Dispatch at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917