Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man charged following robbery in Rochester
Officers responded at 5:47 p.m. after Jerrell Luther, 34, of 17 Winter St., allegedly used physical force to take an undisclosed amount of cash from an unnamed man near School Street.
No weapons were used and the victim suffered only minor abrasions, according to police.
Police issued an alert for the man and a green Chevy Blazer used to flee the scene. The vehicle was later spotted along South Main Street by a N.H. State Trooper, who contacted police. As a result, Luther was charged with robbery. He is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Robbery is a Class B felony, which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison, if convicted.
Luther is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917