June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man charged following robbery in Rochester
Officers responded at 5:47 p.m. after Jerrell Luther, 34, of 17 Winter St., allegedly used physical force to take an undisclosed amount of cash from an unnamed man near School Street.
No weapons were used and the victim suffered only minor abrasions, according to police.
Police issued an alert for the man and a green Chevy Blazer used to flee the scene. The vehicle was later spotted along South Main Street by a N.H. State Trooper, who contacted police. As a result, Luther was charged with robbery. He is being held at Strafford County jail in Dover on a probation violation.
Robbery is a Class B felony, which could result in up to 3½ to 7 years in prison, if convicted.
Luther is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Friday at 11 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Salem seniors make a mind-body connection
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424