Center Conway men hurt in snowmobile crash on Conway railroad trestle
Joshua Wiggin, 31, was heading east about 30 mph on the rail trail when one of the sled's skis hit an exposed rail, causing him to lose control, Sgt. Brian Abrams said in a news release. Wiggin and his passenger, James Gould, 21, were thrown from the snowmobile, the release said.
Abrams said rescuers used snowmobiles and a tracked ATV to transport the injured riders to the waiting ambulances. Wiggin and Gould were taken to Conway Memorial Hospital, where they were treated and released.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.