Route 3 bridge project work continues Monday
Work to be completed includes removing the existing bridge, and ledge slope work that will involve blasting, curb installation, islands, sidewalks and final paving and pavement markings.
The bridge demolition and ledge work will require lane closures and State Police rolling road blocks on the Everett Turnpike during off-peak hours for several weeks.
E.D. Swett, Inc. of Concord is the general contractor for the $11.5 million "design build" project, which has a scheduled completion date of July 4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions