Route 3 bridge project work continues Monday
Work to be completed includes removing the existing bridge, and ledge slope work that will involve blasting, curb installation, islands, sidewalks and final paving and pavement markings.
The bridge demolition and ledge work will require lane closures and State Police rolling road blocks on the Everett Turnpike during off-peak hours for several weeks.
E.D. Swett, Inc. of Concord is the general contractor for the $11.5 million "design build" project, which has a scheduled completion date of July 4.
The Bedford Bulletin
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 5
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?