Route 3 bridge project work continues Monday
Work to be completed includes removing the existing bridge, and ledge slope work that will involve blasting, curb installation, islands, sidewalks and final paving and pavement markings.
The bridge demolition and ledge work will require lane closures and State Police rolling road blocks on the Everett Turnpike during off-peak hours for several weeks.
E.D. Swett, Inc. of Concord is the general contractor for the $11.5 million "design build" project, which has a scheduled completion date of July 4.
The Bedford Bulletin
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 0
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 0
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name