Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tapped into flavor at Manchester's Summer Fest - 0
- More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester - 0
- Sails, strategy and Sunapee sunsets; Cruising Fleet sailors enjoy friendly competition - 0
- A club for active, outdoors-loving boomers - 0
- Navy promotes John Stark grad; Milford grad completes Air Force training - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Life with her Chinook puppy gives trainer greater empathy with students - 0
- Families First class in Portsmouth to focus on back-to-school transition - 0
- New Hampshire preview for week of events beginning July 27 - 0
- Loeb School offers Free Job Search Sessions in Nashua - 0
More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester
17 Special New Hampshire Picnic Spots
A club for active, outdoors-loving boomers
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee