Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett man arrested on assault charges - 0
- Goffstown toddler's family hopes for a Christmas miracle - 0
- Dover teen lights up the night for a good cause - 0
- Police think same man tried to rob Bow and Goffstown stores - 0
- Hooksett police beards serve a good cause - 0
- Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events - 0
- Salem volunteers truly are Santa's helpers - 0
- Dover Youth to Youth helps prepare for Santa weekends - 0
- Speedway Children's Charities gives nearly $250,000 in grants - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Generosity of Henniker waitress who paid soldiers' tab despite her own financial woes is rewarded
Bedford Village Inn plans to add new hotel
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty