Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown officials want new Exit 7 on I-293 - 0
- Hampton Beach hosts master sand sculptors at competition - 0
- New Hampshire Club News in Brief - 0
- Hooksett plans survey to find out what residents want - 0
- For this weekend's New England Nationals, Epping is the center of the drag-racing world - 0
- North Country’s 1,000-mile ATV trail opens - 0
- Windham officials: Local fireworks ordinance confusing - 0
- Gas leak forces Hooksett elementary students to be taken to nearby school - 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
Goffstown officials want new Exit 7 on I-293
New Hampshire Club News in Brief
North Country’s 1,000-mile ATV trail opens
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off