Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More information coming on Plaistow commuter rail station Wednesday - 0
- Peterborough's Rosaly Bass named organic gardener of the year - 0
- Salem selectman vows taxpayers won't pay for railroad ties removal - 0
- UNH exhibit aims to convey realities of war - 0
- Nashua man back home after a silent trek around America - 0
- Seacoast, Maine border region offer fantastic ice fishing opportunities - 0
- Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk - 30
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: The beech tree is clearly her favorite - 0
- Nashua mayor honored for promoting the arts - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
Enter to win tickets to see Nickelback
UNH exhibit aims to convey realities of war
Hassan’s HHS cuts: Where is the outrage?
County attorneys: Accountable to the people
Hollis woman charged in two assaults
NH braces for a big blizzard