Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sixth Annual Family Fun & Music Festival this weekend - 0
- Theater provides creative outlet for kids - 0
- Manchester mom turns to crowd funding for daughter's heart surgeries - 0
- Nature Talks: Residents of a vacant lot - 0
- Special Unit M Antlerless Deer Permits Selling Fast - 0
- The Granite State Blues Society presents the 12th Annual Barnful of Blues - 0
- A Concert in a Place with No Space or Time - 0
- Derry Cycling Trio reaches 2000 Mile Mark in Cross Country Adventure - 0
- Loeb School offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop August 7th - 0
17 Special New Hampshire Picnic Spots
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
Nature Talks: Residents of a vacant lot
Big turnout expected for NH beer fest
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
Market Basket board: We'll 'evaluate' offer