Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vendors ready to serve NASCAR fans this weekend - 0
- Bedford's South River Road plan laid out - 0
- Conceptual plan for Bedford complex presented Monday - 0
- Bedford to decide on sewer/water line extension - 0
- Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales - 0
- Windham board says high school access station needs updating - 0
- Nashua organizers looking to fall for celebration - 0
- Former Claremont Moose Lodge seeking to reopen as Eagles aerie - 0
- Windham considering policy on graduation attire after student's request to wear military sash - 0
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bedford's South River Road plan laid out
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Something for everyone at the Speedway
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax