Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pianist Sean Chen to lead concert, master class at Philips Exeter Academy - 0
- Oil paintings, mixed-media featured in new exhibit - 0
- Pastel Society opens sixth annual juried exhibit - 0
- Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen - 1
- George Benson pays jazzy tribute to genre pioneer Nat King Cole - 0
- Aardvark Jazz Orchestra conjures big-band era in Claremont show - 0
- PSU Symphonic Band gets a new start with contemporary wind, band works - 0
- Be city official, concerned citizen for a night - 0
- Dartmouth alum returns to campus with 'Laggies' - 0
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?