Snow forces postponement of Hampton Beach egg dig
The event has been rescheduled to March 30 at 11 a.m. sharp on the beach across from Playland.
Children can dig in the sand to find thousands of eggs left behind by the Easter Bunny, who will be on site.
Families are encouraged to bring their shovels and pails.
More information can be obtained by calling the Hampton Village District at 926-8717.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown holds Friday Night Under the Lights - 0
- Volunteers needed for SAU19 superintendent search in Goffstown, New Boston - 0
- Hooksett, Derry's Pinkerton Academy aiming for 10-year deal - 0
- Salem selectmen make change to speed up process for builders - 0
- Merrimack celebrates Christmas in festive style - 0
- Windham Holiday Shopping Extravaganza a boon for local businesses, charities - 0
- Tree lighting event draws hundreds in Windham - 0
- New Hampshire Senior News Notes - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Waterfowl hunting season has noticeable changes - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use