Mike Ball: Can Vt. join forces with NH on EMT, fire and police training?
Think about the cost savings if the same idea of staff consolidation is implemented for EMS and fire and police departments. For example, Vermont could shut down the Vermont Police Academy and have one or two instructors at the New Hampshire State Police Academy to instruct cadets on Vermont law.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial Day events in New Hampshire - 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands