Hudson road closed while broken pole is replaced
HUDSON - A town street is expected to remain closed for most of Wednesday afternoon as work crews replace a utility pole that was snapped off by a snow plow.
Hudson Police said the truck was clearing snow along Ferry Street near Buswell Street before 11 a.m. when it clipped the pole. Wires were down across Ferry Street (Route 111) and traffic has been detoured from the area.
Police are asking motorists to avoid the area for most of the afternoon as crews work in the area.
There were no injuries as a result of the incident, and power was still on to homes in the area around noontime.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.