Gov. Hassan to sign R&D tax credit bill into law
CONCORD - Gov. Maggie Hassan plans to sign into law SB 1 Thursday in a 1:15 p.m. ceremony in the Executive Council Chamber at the State House.
SB 1 is bipartisan legislation doubling the state's research and development tax credit and extending it permanently, a key component of the governor's "Innovate NH" jobs plan. The bill passed both the Senate and House of Representatives by wide margins.
Gov. Hassan will be joined for the signing ceremony by prime sponsor Sen. Bob Odell and other members of the Legislature, representatives from the economic development community, and New Hampshire businesses that have used the R&D tax credit.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.