Lebanon police make arrest in child pornography case
LEBANON - A 63-year-old man is charged with possessing child pornography.
Police arrested Mark Pfeil of West Lebanon on Tuesday, three days after they opened an investigation.
Pfeil is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography.
What's next: He is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail pending an April 8 arraignment in 2nd Circuit Court, Lebanon District Division.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.