Conviction of Concord junk dealer over raw sewage dumping affirmed
During the search of 180 Clinton Street, a DES investigator, who is also an expert in subsurface systems compliance, observed liquid on top of the defendant’s septic system and a garden hose attached to a sump pump that channeled untreated brown water from the septic tank, bypassing the leach field and discharging liquid in the direction of the Turkey River. The investigator tested samples of the liquid in the hose and the soil beyond it and found fecal contamination.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
A great day for a road race
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!