Conviction of Concord junk dealer over raw sewage dumping affirmed
During the search of 180 Clinton Street, a DES investigator, who is also an expert in subsurface systems compliance, observed liquid on top of the defendant’s septic system and a garden hose attached to a sump pump that channeled untreated brown water from the septic tank, bypassing the leach field and discharging liquid in the direction of the Turkey River. The investigator tested samples of the liquid in the hose and the soil beyond it and found fecal contamination.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Black Crowes NH date not 'Hard to Handle'
Weekend Top 10 Planner
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides