'Da Vinci Code' giveaway to promote Dan Brown's latest, 'Inferno'
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Brown's biggest hit, The Da Vinci Code, publisher Doubleday is offering free downloads of it from any online retailer through March 25. It's already sold 81 million copies. The free download ends with a promotional teaser from Inferno: its prologue and the first of its more than 100 chapters.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house