Sequestration means cuts for NH National Guardsmen
While the furlough of thousands of civilian workers at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard has made headlines as an example of the depth of the broad federal government spending cuts known as the sequester, hundreds of military-related personnel in New Hampshire and Maine will be impacted as well.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target