Reuters: NH posts nation's second largest increase in joblessness
The biggest increase in joblessness over the year was in Pennsylvania, where the rate rose to 8.2 percent from 7.6 percent in January 2012. New Hampshire's rate followed, increasing to 5.8 percent from 5.3 percent. New Jersey, Washington, North Dakota, Delaware, and Indiana also registered increases over the year.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'