All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left. | Register | Sign In


Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray


NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.


When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.


Comments


To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

  • Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
  • Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
  • Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
  • Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
  • Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
  • If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.

Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.

Be the first to comment.

Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.


Planned Parenthood endorses Clinton

Planned Parenthood endorsed Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton during an event at Southern New Hampshire University on Sunday, the first time ...

Ayotte names names in NH

Officials with Sen. Kelly Ayotte's reelection campaign are expected to release a list today of town campaign chairs in more than 200 towns and citi...

DWI license revocations

The Director of Motor Vehicles, Elizabeth A. Bielecki, released the following list of Driving While Intoxicated revocations noting that the actual...
     


More Public Safety

Early morning fire damages Laconia hair salon

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 7:36 am 1/11  

Two-alarm fire damages Canterbury home

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 11:03 pm 1/10  

Dublin building damaged by boiler fire

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 11:45 pm 1/11  

Woman dies after being struck by car in Manchester

   1   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 4:14 pm 1/09  

Rindge man rescued after fall on Mount Monadnock

   5   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 4:29 pm 1/09  


NH Angle - Public Safety