All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Langdon youth burned in cooking accident

LANGDON — A teen-aged boy suffered burns to his arm and chin in a cooking accident Saturday evening.

Fire Chief Greg Chaffee said first responders were called to a Torey Hill Road residence shortly before 8 p.m. The boy suffered second-degree burns on his arm and a possible first-degree burn to his chin, he said.

The teen was taken by Golden Cross Ambulance to a local hospital, the chief said. He would not release any additional details because of patient confidentiality laws.