2 men arrested in Weare sexual assault
James Cheney, 21, of 9 Snows Court, Dover, faces four counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He was held on $25,000 cash bail at the Hillsborough County Jail in Manchester pending arraignment Monday.
Tyler Janvrin, 20, of 71 Daniels Road, Weare, was charged with two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of simple assault, false imprisonment, criminal restraint and witness tampering. He declined the services of a bail commissioner and was being held at the Hillsborough County jail until his arraignment Monday. Janvrin was out on parole when he was arrested Friday.
Police said the woman was sexually assaulted Wednesday. Working with information from the victim, the involved hospital and other resources, police found Janvrin at his residence and took him into custody. Dover police arrested Cheney early Saturday, authorities said.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
- Pending polygraph, apparent Winni Derby winner says he caught salmon off Welch's Island - 0
- John Harrigan: Time to do what's right for the loon's haunting call in the night - 9
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 2
- A great day for a road race - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack