N.H. woman held without bail after driving wrong way on Route 128 in Beverly, Mass.
Trena Baron was arrested by State Police for her third DUI just before 4 a.m. after troopers received multiple 911 calls of a car driving the wrong way on Route 128 North between Exits 17 and 18, State Police spokesman David Procopio said. Baron had been driving from Gloucester to Nashua, N.H., where she resides.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides