June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Hooksett man charged after failing to stop for officer
Police said Officer David Duquette tried to stop a blue Dodge pickup truck on Depot Road about 4 p.m. Thursday for speeding. He turned on his emergency lights and siren, but the truck refused to stop for about 1 1/2 miles.
The truck eventually pulled over and the driver, identified by police as Kenneth A. Bemis, 49, of Chester Turnpike, was arrested.
He is charged with disobeying a police officer, possession of drugs in a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors, and speeding and negligent driving, both violations.
What's next:He is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 3 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 0
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 22
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 2
- Plea expected from woman who allegedly stole from elderly couple - 1
- Judge cancels the scheduled rape trial of a Raymond man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Storms knock out power to about 3,600 PSNH customers - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 0
- American Medical Response back in good graces of key Manchester officials - 0
- Lebanon’s Colette Schmidt captures N.E. girls’ golf tourney crown - 0
- Sixteen make cut at State Am qualifying - 0
- Granite Stater Matt Bonner in position for another NBA title - 0
- Clippers, Celtics resume talks on Doc, Garnett deal - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 0
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Epping man’s hope for working van realized
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Traffic stops in spotlight
One era ends, another begins at Union Leader
A Medicaid reduction? That is not likely
Study recommends Millyard parking garage
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424