June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Mass. man wanted for attempted murder arrested in Manchester
Alexander Lopez, 36, allegedly stabbed Juan Gonzales, 31, of North Andover in the chest on March 7 on South Union Street. Gonzales remains hospitalized in serious condition, according to the U.S. Marshal's Service.
Lawrence police obtained warrants for Lopez' arrest on March 11. The U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force learned he fled to New Hampshire and on Thursday tracked him to an apartment in the 40 block of Clinton Street and arrested him without incident.
Lopez was turned over to Manchester police and charged with being a fugitive from justice on warrants issued in Lawrence on charges of assault with intent to murder, assault with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault.
Police on Thursday also arrested a man wanted in Burlington, Vermont for aggravated domestic assault.
Joseph Pickens, 42, who police described as a transient, was arrested at a Central Street address. Manchester police received information Pickens was in the city and were checking a number of addresses for him when they located him on Central Street.
According to the Burlington Free Press, Pickens allegedly assaulted a 48-year-old woman on March 9 in Burlington. The woman, whose name police withheld, remained hospitalized as of Thursday police told the Vermont newspaper.
Pickens is wanted on a charge of aggravated domestic assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424