June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man charged with assaulting wife
Leonard is accused of throwing a drink bottle at his wife, hitting her in the stomach, and throwing a roll of tinfoil at her, hitting her in the head. When the alleged assaults were reported last month, the couple was living at 286 Concord St.
Police prosecutors requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for Leonard, who is subject to a 72-hour probation hold in connection with a 2011 criminal threatening conviction.
Leonard asked for a break on bail, saying he and his wife have been together for three years and they have a 16-month-old child. Judge William Lyons set bail at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with his wife and barring Leonard from her residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 12
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424