Advice To The Players takes a stab at 'Julius Caesar'
Advice To The Players will bring to life Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar'' in Sandwich, North Conway and three area high schools.
The Sandwich performances will take place in the newly renovated town hall as part of this year's 250th anniversary celebration of Sandwich.
There are five weekend performances of "Julius Caesar," two at YourTheatre at M&D Productions, North Conway, on March 16 & 17; and three in Center Sandwich March 22-24. Friday and Saturday shows are at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday matinees are at 2 p.m.
In addition to the weekend performances, Julius Caesar will be touring to three area high schools: Kennett in North Conway (Tuesday, March 19); Kingswood in Wolfeboro (Wednesday, March 20) and Inter-lakes in Meredith (Thursday, March 21)
Adult and homeschool groups are welcome at these 9 a.m. performances.
Tickets are: $15 for adults, $10 for seniors, $7 for those under 18. Group rates are available. Tickets are available at the door or by calling 986-6253.
For information visit www.AdviceToThePlayers.org.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 2
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners