Manchester West High secretary retires
Brennan said the school district conducted a separate investigation into Michael, which was recently completed. He said he would provide details on the size and cost of the investigation today.
Brennan said Michael worked about a year for the city before taking the job the the school district.
"She made the decision to retire, and I wish her well," Brennan said.
McGorry and Michael were suspended with pay shortly after the school year began, and district consultants launched a lengthy investigation of the two. McGorry announced her resignation in January for unexplained reasons.
McGorry remains on salary until April 30, and her health benefits continue until June 30.
District officials have never explained why they took the actions they did against McGorry and Michael.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Known or suspected' terrorists vanish - 0
- 'Honor' flag for veterans fuels debate - 7
- House panel hears account of Benghazi attack - 4
- N.H. journalist held in Syria believed to be in detention center - 2
- Obama says he does not foresee sending U.S. troops to Syria - 1
- CNN Report: U.S. believes Israel has conducted an airstrike into Syria - 0
- NH Medevac unit headed to Afghanistan hopes for repeat of no casualties - 2
- Canada thwarts 'al Qaeda-supported' passenger train plot - 3
- A simple flag is a cornerstone to memories of Marine's time in Iraq - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 4
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 1
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 11
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112