Manchester West High secretary retires
Brennan said the school district conducted a separate investigation into Michael, which was recently completed. He said he would provide details on the size and cost of the investigation today.
Brennan said Michael worked about a year for the city before taking the job the the school district.
"She made the decision to retire, and I wish her well," Brennan said.
McGorry and Michael were suspended with pay shortly after the school year began, and district consultants launched a lengthy investigation of the two. McGorry announced her resignation in January for unexplained reasons.
McGorry remains on salary until April 30, and her health benefits continue until June 30.
District officials have never explained why they took the actions they did against McGorry and Michael.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Six NH Air National Guardsmen off to Kuwait for 6 months - 1
- For one NH soldier returning from Afghanistan, a special greeting - 2
- More than 100 NH Guardsmen returning from Afghanistan - 0
- New Hampshire armories are running out of room - 0
- Pease Greeters continue to gather for troops in transit - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'