Madison standoff ends after 12 hours
Police said Phillip Mugford, 25, of Revere, Mass., assaulted a woman at a home at 13 Burgdorf Drive and, when police arrived, they found the woman intoxicated and uncooperative with police.
When police came back to the home later Tuesday, Mugford barricaded himself in the home, police said. He was willing to communicate by telephone, but refused to come out of the house, police said.
A state police SWAT team arrived and convinced him to come out of the home about 4 a.m. Wednesday, police said.
Lakes Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 3
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs