Goffstown superintendent offered new job
"At last night's meeting, in public session, the board did vote to hire Stacy Buckley," said Dr. Phil McCormack, Newfound's interim superintendent.
McCormack said the offer is contingent upon successful contract negotiations.
Kate Magrath, human resource director for SAU 19, said Buckley had not yet submitted a resignation to the Goffstown school district.
If hired, Buckley will replace Dr. Marie Ross, who died of cancer in January.
The Newfound Area School district includes the communities of Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, Danbury, Groton, Hebron and New Hampton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 18
- Students hold ceremony to honor flags - 0
- Getting revved up over student car raffle - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Colby-Sawyer lays off 16 staff workers to balance budget - 1
- White Mountains school board expands preschool - 0
- Milford team wins seatbelt challenge - 0
- Activist resident launches alternative UNH logo search - 1
- Loeb School offers workshop on producing newsletters - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Will House, Senate continue the feud? - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: City down to the wire on school budget, superintendent - 0
- Service planned for mother of Newtown school shooter - 0
- ENH Power parent firm accused of false advertising - 0
- Soldier from Pelham remembered for self-sacrifice - 0
- New Hampshire energy suppliers announce new alliance - 0
- Mont Vernon murder mastermind drops appeal, citing 'personal and moral' reasons - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Are B's destiny's darlings? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Lackey's performance key for Sox - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
Fremont man returned to face NH charges
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112