Goffstown superintendent offered new job
"At last night's meeting, in public session, the board did vote to hire Stacy Buckley," said Dr. Phil McCormack, Newfound's interim superintendent.
McCormack said the offer is contingent upon successful contract negotiations.
Kate Magrath, human resource director for SAU 19, said Buckley had not yet submitted a resignation to the Goffstown school district.
If hired, Buckley will replace Dr. Marie Ross, who died of cancer in January.
The Newfound Area School district includes the communities of Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, Danbury, Groton, Hebron and New Hampton.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla.; 2, $1M tickets sold in NH - 0
- No more Winni whoppers: Fishing Derby winner will have to take lie detector test - 11
- Learning the way of the gun in Wakefield - 2
- Peterborough's renovated Adams Pool to open in June - 0
- Supreme Court says Manchester man who lost towed car while hospitalized can sue - 4
- Powerball jackpot: Another chance at the (your) golden ticket - 1
- Endowment established for Milford support organization Bridges - 0
- Flags to fly at half-staff Wednesday and Friday - 0
- NH Lottery games debut Mother's Day - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
- Manchester business owners hope to revive pedestrians-only Hanover Street project - 0
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112