Candia man charged in road rage involving gun
Justin Krall, 39, of Candia allegedly pulled his silver Mercedes Benz alongside a white pickup truck, pulled a pistol from his glove box and laid it on his lap while the two vehicles were side by side, police said.
The pickup truck driver, Craig Harrigan, 38, of Salem, was "in fear for his life" and followed the Mercedes so troopers could locate it, police said.
The incident began about 4 p.m. as the vehicles traveled on I-93 north. They turned on Interstate 293 north, then south on F.E. Everett Turnpike. Troopers were waiting for the vehicles as they came out of the toll plaza.
Krall is charged with reckless conduct and criminal threatening. He will be arraigned April 12.
Police ask anyone who may have witnessed the incident to contact Trooper Juan Infante of Troop B barracks at 603-223-8985.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house