Three injured in head-on crash in Allenstown
Lt. Paul Paquette said a 2007 Toyota Tacoma operated by Matthew Kaufman, 27, of Bow, collided with a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Craig Lavin, 25, of Pembroke.
Kaufman, Lavin and Lavin's passenger, Trisha Langlois, 21, also of Pembroke, were all taken by ambulance to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries which Paquette said were not life-threatening.
Police said the crash, which happened about 8:15 p.m., shut down part of the road for about an hour while the crash was investigated and the wreckage cleared from the scene.
The collision remains under investigation.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
To get away, they come to NH
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam