NHIAA Div. I boys' basketball: Trinity topples Bedford
The Pioneers (19-1) led 15-6 after one frame and 32-11 at intermission. Bedford (13-7) played a close second half but could not close the gap.
Trinity was led by Carmen Giampetruzzi's 22 points and 12 rebounds. Patrick Keefe added 15 points and Mabor Gabriel had 12 points and 14 rebounds. Bedford was paced by 11 points from James Caparell.
Trinity will face Nashua South Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. in Durham.
Division I tournament
Trinity 59, Bedford 40
Bedford: Sean Purcell 1-0-2; Taylor Grande 1-1-3; James Caparell 5-0-11; Gardner Gendron 0-1-1; Jacob Capistran 1-0-3; Thomas O'Rourke 1-0-2; Cameron Meservey 1-0-2; Samuel Stanton 3-2-8; George Mokas 1-0-3; Samuel Thomas 2-1-5
Three-pointers: Caperell, Capistran, Mokas
Trinity: Wenjin Gabriel 1-0-2; Ryan Otis 2-4-8; Mabore Gabriel 4-4-12; Carmen Giampetruzzi 7-7-22; Patrick Keefe 4-5-15
Three-pointers: Giampetruzzi, Keefe 2
Bedford (13-7) 6-5-11-18-40
Trinity (19-1) 15-17-9-18-59
Bedford » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Windham schools reverse post-Sandy Hook ban on dodgeball, other 'human target' games - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally