Homeless man arrested after Farmington Subway was robbed Thursday
Jeffrey Smith, 23, who is homeless, was charged with robbery after he allegedly took an undisclosed amount of money from the downtown sandwich shop at 457 Main St. around lunchtime.
He did not appear to be armed, according to police. Around 4:30 p.m. Friday, members of Farmington and Rochester police arrested Smith at an undisclosed relative's residence in Rochester.
Smith was held at the Strafford County House of Corrections in Dover on a probation violation after absconding from Drug Court. He is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court in Rochester Monday March at 11 a.m.
The department would like to thank all those who provided information that resulted in a speedy resolution of this case, according to police.
Seacoast » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
Lawyer says Northern Pass in 'a corner'