Goffstown woman injured after crashing stolen vehicle
Police said Katelyn Poisson, 20, of 21 Paige Hill Road, was driving a 2013 Chrysler 300 reported stolen March 4 from Kidder Street when her vehicle rear-ended a vehicle stopped at the Pine Street traffic light just before 1 p.m.
Police Lt. Maureen Tessier said Poisson initially gave police a false name, which resulted in her being charged with disobeying a police officer. She was also charged with receiving stolen property.
Tessier said there are also two electronic bench warrants for Poisson, but was not able to immediately determine the charges that prompted the warrants.
Tessier said the other driver was identified as Emily Tether, but no age or address were immediately available and there was no indication in preliminary reports that the driver required medical attention.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
To get away, they come to NH
Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker