Firefighters to practice extinguishing building fire in Lebanon
The exercise will take place at 7 a.m. at the building acquired by the fire department for training purposes. Extinguishing the blaze provides a valuable training opportunity for firefighters by experiencing near-real life fire conditions using recognized national safety standards to ensure firefighter safety, according to fire officials.
Firefighters from Hartford, Vt., and Hanover will also be participating. During the training, Mount Support Road from the intersection of Lahaye Drive north to parking lot 20 at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center will be closed to all traffic. Vehicles requiring access to any business north of Lahaye Drive may use DHMC's parking lot 20 to gain access.
Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee » Events
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 1
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Whom do you trust more to provide your health insurance?
- Federal Government
- Private Insurers
- State Government
- Total Votes: 405