Firefighters to practice extinguishing building fire in Lebanon
The exercise will take place at 7 a.m. at the building acquired by the fire department for training purposes. Extinguishing the blaze provides a valuable training opportunity for firefighters by experiencing near-real life fire conditions using recognized national safety standards to ensure firefighter safety, according to fire officials.
Firefighters from Hartford, Vt., and Hanover will also be participating. During the training, Mount Support Road from the intersection of Lahaye Drive north to parking lot 20 at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center will be closed to all traffic. Vehicles requiring access to any business north of Lahaye Drive may use DHMC's parking lot 20 to gain access.
Merrimack Valley » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions