Woman charged with DWI in Hooksett following Manchester accident
Beverly Weir, 65, was arrested for driving while intoxicated after failing to be able to take field sobriety tests, Hooksett police said. Manchester police said they charged her with conduct after an accident.
The driver of the vehicle hit in Manchester at Salmon and Pine streets followed Weir's vehicle to Hooksett. Hooksett police said they caught up with Weir on Hooksett Road in front of Cinemagic.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions