Bristol woman arrested for false report after abduction attempt claim
Amanda J. Bucklin, 19, was charged Friday with two counts of false report to law enforcement.
Bucklin originally reported that while she was walking on Pleasant Street on Wednesday, a white man between 30 and 40 years old attempted to force her into his sliver vehicle with Virginia plates.
If convicted, Bucklin faces up to a year in jail on each charge.
Police said no further arrests are expected.
Lakes Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Dodgeball returns to Windham schools - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time