Hooksett driver charged with DWI in drive-through lane
Police were called just after midnight Thursday for a report of a possible drunk driver in the drive-through lane.
Officers located a dark-colored Honda Accord in the lane with Jon Carbonneau, 33, of 502 W. River Road, No. 73, at the wheel.
Police said he had been drinking and was arrested for DWI after being unable to take field sobriety tests.
What's next: Carbonneau was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with a March 13 arraignment date in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Opens for Summer May 25 - 0
- Seven Earn N.H. Fish and Game Commission Awards of Excellence - 0
- Fine Art Fundraising Auction at Museum of Art, UNH - 0
- Volunteer drivers needed in Windham - 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse