Hooksett driver charged with DWI in drive-through lane
Police were called just after midnight Thursday for a report of a possible drunk driver in the drive-through lane.
Officers located a dark-colored Honda Accord in the lane with Jon Carbonneau, 33, of 502 W. River Road, No. 73, at the wheel.
Police said he had been drinking and was arrested for DWI after being unable to take field sobriety tests.
What's next: Carbonneau was released on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with a March 13 arraignment date in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett school board members grapple with district’s future - 0
- Dodgeball returns to Windham schools - 0
- How Rosaly’s garden grew into organic Peterborough farm - 0
- Bedford maintains highest credit rating from Moody’s - 0
- Damn Yankees at Leddy Center July 12-28 - 0
- Dan Brown and Joe Stevens Join Prescott Park Arts Festival's Summer Movie Series - 0
- Loeb School Offers Cartooning for Kids Workshop - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samples from the world of Pinot Noir - 0
- Moose Hunt Lottery Drawing Is Friday, June 21, 2013 - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Raymond man's hope for working van realized
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time