May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Northfield man accused of throwing drugs, knife over Berlin prison fence
Vincent Bitetto Jr., 25, was arrested and charged with attempted delivery of articles to prisoners.
Police said drugs and a knife were seized on Nov. 27, 2012, after they were thrown over the prison fence.
He was arrested on Feb. 25 after a lengthy investigation by state police, the Belknap County Sheriff's Office, Northfield and Franklin police, and the N.H. Department of Corrections.
Bitetto is being held at the N.H. State Prison for Men in Concord on a parole violation.
State police said the investigation is ongoing and other indictments are pending.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424