Candidates forum at Antrim Town Hall on March 7
In February, Gov. Maggie Hassan presented a recommended budget to the legislature for FY 2014-15. The Legislative phase of the budget process began Feb. 15 and ends June 30. During this phase, both bodies of the legislature will review the agencies' requests and the governor's recommended budgets. They will compile a budget and present it to the governor for her signature.
At the March 7 forum an overview of past budgets and the proposed budget will be provided, and attendees will be able to ask questions of legislators and answer some of their questions. Bob Odell (Senate District 8), Marjorie A. Porter (Representative District 1) and Richard D. McNamara (Representative District 38) are expected to attend the forum. Other representatives may be able to attend, schedule permitting.
For more information, call Dick Loveland at 478-1344 or email@example.com.
Monadnock Region » Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs