Loeb school offers workshop on social media
The school will present a workshop, "Social Media For the Fun of It," designed for people who want to set up an account on Facebook, or who are already members but want to use it better.
The seminar will be offered twice at the school on Saturday, March 2, with sessions from 9 a.m. until noon and 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Taught by Judi Window, the course will guide participants in learning to use Facebook to keep in touch with family and friends.
Keeping travels through the online world simple will be emphasized. Participants will learn easy ways to organize information and ways to find links and video.
The fee for the workshop is $30 per person, and each session is limited to 20 students.
For details and to register, go to loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
A great day for a road race
Hooksett Police Commission walks away